Breaking In…is the must-have handbook for any aspiring entertainer -in any discipline- who wants to avoid the pervasive pitfalls and myths of the industry while accelerating their opportunities to become superstars. It is also the first book of it’s kind to address the mental preparation, skills, traits, and specific actions required to break in to any aspect of the Entertainment Industry.
If you or someone you care about has ever considered a career in any field of entertainment, this book is for you!
Inside Breaking In you will:
- Learn the secrets of the biggest stars.
- Find out why some of the most talented artists never make it and why so many artists with only mediocre talent become legends.
- Understand the myths and traps of the entertainment industry and how they prevent most artists from breaking in.
- Learn how to turn negative emotions such as fear & frustration into power tools for getting the job.
- Learn how to get rich and stay rich, and why so many stars go bankrupt.
- Learn the specific skills, traits, and actions that you must know to succeed in any genre.